Navodaya Application Form last date extended for class 2023
JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24, Notification Download Link: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has started the registration process for Class 6 admission for the academic session 2023-24 from 2 January 2023. The JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 is available on the official website – navodaya.gov.in. The last date to apply for Class 6 admission is 31 January 2023. The JNVST will be organized on 29 April 2023 and the result of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is expected to be announced by June 2023.
While applying JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 Online it is mandatory to upload the soft copy of the certificate verified by the Headmaster mentioning the aspirant’s details in the prescribed format, photograph, signature of parents, signature of the candidate, Aadhaar card details or residence certificate issued by the competent Government authority.
JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited online applications for admissions to Class VI for the session 2023-24. Eligible aspirants or parents/guardians can fill up the JNVST 2023 Application Form on the official website navodaya.gov.in till 31 January 2023. The exam is scheduled to be organized on 29 April 2023, at 11.30 AM. The result of the JNV Selection Test 2023 is expected to be announced by June 2023. A student wants to get admission to class 6 must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Government /Government aided/ recognized school spending 1 full academic session in each class.
The student must not have been born between 1 May 2011 to 30 April 2013 (both dates inclusive). Students will get admission to only that school for which they appear in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). And aspirants whose application process is successfully completed will receive a registration number and password on their registered phone number.
How To Apply JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24
- To fill the JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 browse the official website- navodaya.gov.in
- Then click on the NVS Class 6 registration link available on the homepage.
- Fill in all the necessary details and then fill in the second section of communication details and then the academic details in the next section of ‘previous school details’.
- Then , upload the required documents and check all details in the NVS Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 and edit the form if it is required.
- Then submit the NVS Class 6 Admission Form 2023-24 and note down the application number and download the confirmation page.
online apply form link